Both the public sector and the private sector have started to look for personnel who have specialized and have in-depth knowledge. This situation has started a race for specialization among lawyers. The public law program was opened to meet this need. In this program, it is aimed to help those who want to specialize in a branch of Public Law, to pave the way in their business life, to advance in their profession, to develop their logic in public law, and to help those who want to pursue a scientific career in public law.
The aim of the program is to train qualified lawyers who have high level technical legal knowledge and foreign language proficiency in the field of public law, have developed the ability to analyze legal issues and produce solutions, and have a good command of academic working methods in order to conduct scientific research on a specific legal problem.
Specifications required by the Career
- Have an outstanding level of academic ability,
- Being able to perceive the details and self-expression in words and writing,
- Interested in social sciences and successful in this field,
- Able to influence others, convey their thoughts to others verbally and in writing,
- Able to communicate well with people
- Open to innovations, creative, enthusiastic,
- Can quickly combine the concepts of law and logic,
- Ability and equipment to follow academic developments in international law.